A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Giancarlo Soli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Giancarlo Soli is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Giancarlo Soli, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Soli graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Soli has 10 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS St. Joseph Hospital
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Giancarlo G Soli MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Giancarlo G. Soli practice?
- Dr. Giancarlo Soli has 2 office locations.
Dr. Giancarlo Soli practices Emergency Medicine near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Houston Emergency Physicians.