A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Giancarlo Zuliani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Giancarlo Zuliani is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zuliani
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Zuliani Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Giancarlo Zuliani, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Oophoritis (Ovary inflammation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Zuliani graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Zuliani has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Crittenton Hospital Medical Center
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Giancarlo Zuliani MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Giancarlo Zuliani practice?
- Dr. Giancarlo Zuliani has 2 office locations.
Dr. Giancarlo Zuliani practices Otolaryngology near Southfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Rochester, MI.
See Southfield Otolaryngologists.