A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Giancarlo Zuliani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Giancarlo Zuliani is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zuliani
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Zuliani Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Giancarlo Zuliani, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Oophoritis (Ovary inflammation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Zuliani graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Zuliani has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Crittenton Hospital Medical Center
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Giancarlo Zuliani MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Giancarlo Zuliani practice?
- Dr. Giancarlo Zuliani has 4 office locations.
Dr. Giancarlo Zuliani practices Otolaryngology near Southfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI and Rochester, MI.
See Southfield Otolaryngologists.