A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Giancarlo Zuliani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Giancarlo Zuliani is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Giancarlo Zuliani, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Oophoritis (Ovary inflammation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Zuliani graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Zuliani has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Crittenton Hospital Medical Center
- Rehabilitation Institute of Michigan
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Zuliani accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Giancarlo Zuliani practice?
Dr. Giancarlo Zuliani practices Otolaryngology near Dearborn, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Bloomfield Hills, MI and Detroit, MI.
See Dearborn Otolaryngologists.