Dr. Gianelia Guernelli MD Patient Reviews

• Pain Management Brunswick, ME

March 27th, 2017
Insurance Doctor
This a insurance Dr. Dr. Guernelli reviewed my medical records first he probably should've contact patient to be sure he had all medical records second I beleven as a Dr. U have a personal responsibility to patients not insurance companies also u should not make decisions regarding patients health unless u physically examine them

August 21st, 2016
Professional Care
Excellent at delivery of injections.

April 8th, 2016
Highly Dedicated Physician
Highly Recommend this Physician!!

February 25th, 2016
Excellent Pain Doctor
Top Pain Management Doctor, Excellent, If you are in need of a pain doctor don't hesitate give him a call he just might be able to help you. You won't be disappointed I was not.

January 4th, 2016
Good bedside manner

January 1st, 2016
Awesome Doctor
He is the best doctor around and sense he has left Mra. I can't find s Doctor like him. I will keep searching until I find him again If any one knows we're he went I would love to know. Thank you

December 11th, 2015
ouch !
Only had one vist It was injection boy it hurt. Never did it again. Lol ouch

November 9th, 2015
I received great care with this group, very sorry to see that they are closing.

October 23rd, 2015
Excellent Doctor
I feel very fortunate to have met and received treatment and care from Dr. Guernelli since 2001. I feel that he takes my case seriously and I appreciate even as busy as he is with his practice, I feel he has a very pleasant bedside manner and takes time to listen to me and answer any questions I've presented to him in appointments. He is timely with the appointments in that I rarely have to wait very long to see him and I don't feel rushed by him. In comparison to the many other doctors I've seen over the years I would definitely put him at the top of my list of doctors I would recommend highly to anyone. He has been able to help me with various different ways of managing the chronic pain issues I have with my back. He took the time to clearly help me understand my diagnosis of Degenerative Disk Disease. He has courteous, effective staff in his office and I feel that my care and case is taken seriously by him and I never get the feeling that I am just a number there.

February 7th, 2014
Excellent physican
Dr. John Guernelli is one if the best pain physicians that I have ever seen. He sure is very caring and listens to what you have to say. I would HIGHLY recommend him to anyone. Dr. Guernelli is an awesome caring and dedicated doctor he has helped me so much that saying thank you is just not enough. So if you have a chronic medical problem don't hesitate give him a call you won't regret it.

October 19th, 2012
Dr. Guernelli
I recently visited Dr. John Guernelli for constant back pain from an automobile accident. Dr, Guernelli was excellent. My first visit he took time and listened to me. After his procedure on my back my pain level went from a level 9 to 3.7. The office staff was great. I know if my pain returns I can go back promptly. Dr. Guernelli is great.

May 19th, 2012
Very unprofessional. This doctor is very quick to make inaccurate assumptions and he is clearly in the profession only for himeself, not for the patients. I say this because he is willing to go to many costs to save his name at the expense of patients.
Doctor's Response

I am sorry that you feel this way. Given the fact that I do not know the facts surrounding your case I cannot address specifics. I would be glad to speak with you in person or meet with you at any time in order to clarify this. If there is something that occurred that misrepresented you in any way I would be happy to clarify this. My sincerest apologies.