A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gianfranco Burdi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gianfranco Burdi, Psychiatrist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Burdi graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Milano.
Dr. Burdi has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
- College Hospital Costa Mesa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gianfranco Burdi MD is a male General Practitioner, has 37 years of experience and practices in General Practice and Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Gianfranco Burdi practice?
- Dr. Gianfranco Burdi has 1 office location.
Dr. Gianfranco Burdi practices General Practice and Psychiatry near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Primary Care Doctors and Los Angeles Psychiatrists.