A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gianfranco Burdi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gianfranco Burdi, Psychiatrist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Burdi graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Milano.
Dr. Burdi has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
- College Hospital Costa Mesa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gianfranco Burdi MD is a male General Practitioner, has 36 years of experience and practices in General Practice and Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Gianfranco Burdi practice?
- Dr. Gianfranco Burdi has 3 office locations.
Dr. Gianfranco Burdi practices General Practice and Psychiatry near Laguna Niguel, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Newport Beach, CA and Los Angeles, CA.
See Laguna Niguel Primary Care Doctors and Laguna Niguel Psychiatrists.