A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gianfranco Burdi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gianfranco Burdi, Psychiatrist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Burdi
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Burdi Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Burdi graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Milano.
Dr. Burdi has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
- College Hospital Costa Mesa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gianfranco Burdi MD is a male General Practitioner, has 38 years of experience and practices in General Practice and Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Gianfranco Burdi practice?
- Dr. Gianfranco Burdi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gianfranco Burdi practices General Practice and Psychiatry near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Laguna Niguel, CA.
See Los Angeles General Practitioners and Los Angeles Psychiatrists.