A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gianfranco Meduri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gianfranco Meduri, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Meduri graduated from Univ Di Padova, Fac Di Med E Chirurgia, Padova, It.
Dr. Meduri has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Tipton
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Meduri accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 5 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 3 plans
- Humana - 11 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan