A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gianfranco Meduri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gianfranco Meduri, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Meduri graduated from Univ Di Padova, Fac Di Med E Chirurgia, Padova, It.
Dr. Meduri has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Tipton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gianfranco Meduri MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Gianfranco Meduri practice?
- Dr. Gianfranco Meduri has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gianfranco Meduri practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Memphis, TN.
See Memphis Internists, Memphis Critical Care Practitioners, and Memphis Pulmonologists.