A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gianfranco Meduri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gianfranco Meduri, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Meduri graduated from Univ Di Padova, Fac Di Med E Chirurgia, Padova, It.
Dr. Meduri has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Tipton
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Meduri accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 5 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 3 plans
- Humana - 11 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gianfranco Meduri practice?
Dr. Gianfranco Meduri practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Geriatric Medicine, and Critical Care Medicine near Memphis, TN.
See Memphis Internists, Memphis Critical Care Practitioners, Memphis Pulmonologists, Memphis Geriatric Doctors, and Memphis Obstetricians & Gynecologists.