Dr. Giang Lam MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Modesto, CA

September 15th, 2015
Greatest Doctor in family medicine and in modesto,calif need more like him.......
Dr Lam was recommended to me by my oldest daughter is a great doctor he sits down and listens and he has no problem answering any of my questions I went to see him because my blood pressure was vary high .Dr. Lam said that i was at the stage of a heart attack waiting to happen . Sence seeing him I haveand taking my medication on a daily bases I now have the blood pressure of a teenager and I'm 53years old. I am so Thankful that he is a Doctor that cares about his patients . I recommend him to all my friends and other family members. thank you DR.LAM

July 3rd, 2015
I think Dr. Lam is very nice and intelligent but I don't feel he really listens to me. I only seem to really get his attention when my husband accompanies me on my visits. I just want to be listened to and taken seriously.

May 29th, 2015
This was my first appt but for the most part I was taken in right away to meet the doctor an he was very nice as well as the staff

May 21st, 2015
Very satisfied with office staffs performance & courtasy. Dr s intructions clear and Dr was good at listening to my concerns. Exam time was not hurried or rushed. Very happy with my visit

May 18th, 2015
They're awesome
They were professional and very adequate in their performance

April 1st, 2015
At 1st wasn't too happy, only becuz the Dr I'd been seeing was my doc for 15+yrs. Once I had gone to him for awhile I was more comfortable with him. Hes always friendly, greets me evry time I come in. I like that he takes time to listen. He always refers me to specialist when necessary. I like that he really listens n if I'm having a prob out of his area of expertise he always follows up with a referral. I cud continue but not enuf room. Don't let the laptop throw u. He is listening to all u say n taking notes n asking questions. I like him and I'd refer him to friends n family.

March 30th, 2015
I just love Dr Lam. He's always courteous and LISTENS to me.

July 26th, 2014
He is very dismissive. No helpful dialogue about current concerns or medications prescribed. Has attributed health issues to me that I do not have...Did he have the wrong chart of just forgot who he was attending?

January 20th, 2014
Excellent first impression
I was searching for doctor as mine has retired. Front staff were nice, professional and efficient. Doctor Lam took time to listen to my concerns he welcomed me to his office I didnt tell him I was doctor shopping but he made the best impression for being a new patient. Don't get intimidated by his laptop desk he still sits at "your" level and hears your concerns. I've been to many doctors and he seems the most patient to talk to never felt rushed. Loved his bedside manner.

March 6th, 2012