More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Giang Nguyen
Dr. Giang Nguyen, MD, PA is a Doctor primarily located in Pampa, TX. He has 19 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, Hospitalist and Family Medicine. Dr. Nguyen is affiliated with Baptist Saint Anthony's Health System - Saint Anthony's Campus, Baptist Saint Anthony's Surgical Hospital and Pampa Regional Medical Center. Dr. Nguyen has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Giang Nguyen has the following 4 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Hospitalists are physicians who specialize in the care of patients in the hospital. The majority of hospitalists are board-certified internists and have completed the same training as other internal medicine doctors including medical school, residency...
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...