A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Giang Nguyen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Giang Nguyen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Nguyen graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Nguyen has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Pampa Regional Medical Center
- Baptist Saint Anthony's Health System - Saint Anthony's Campus
- Baptist Saint Anthony's Surgical Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Giang Tuong Nguyen MD and PA is a male Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Hospitalist, and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Giang T. Nguyen practice?
- Dr. Giang Nguyen has 3 office locations.
Dr. Giang Nguyen practices Family Medicine, Hospitalist, and Internal Medicine near Pampa, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Amarillo, TX.
See Pampa Primary Care Doctors, Pampa Hospitalists, and Pampa Internists.