A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Giang Phan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Giang Phan is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Phan
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Phan Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Phan graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Phan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- Mercy Gilbert Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Giang Trieu Phan MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 8 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Giang T. Phan practice?
- Dr. Giang Phan has 1 office location.
Dr. Giang Phan practices Family Medicine near Gilbert, AZ.
See Gilbert Family Physicians.