A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Giang Phan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Phan graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Phan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- Mercy Gilbert Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Giang Phan MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 7 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Giang Phan practice?
- Dr. Giang Phan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Giang Phan practices Family Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Queen Creek, AZ.
See Phoenix Family Physicians.