More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Huong Nguyen
Dr. Huong Nguyen, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Dallas, TX, with other offices in Dallas, TX and Pampa, TX. She has 7 years of experience. Her specialties include Anesthesiology, Internal Medicine and Pediatrics. Dr. Nguyen is affiliated with University Hospital - Zale Lipshy, UT Southwestern Medical Center/William P Clements Jr University Hospital and Parkland Memorial Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Huong Nguyen has the following 3 specialties
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Huong Nguyen is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dallas, TX.
Dr. Aditee Ambardekar
Dallas, TX 0.01 mi11
Dr. Cristina Arce
Nephrology, Internal Medicine
Dallas, TX 0.01 mi11
Dr. Brendan De Marco
Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease
Dallas, TX 0.01 mi12