A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gianluca Iacobellis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gianluca Iacobellis is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Iacobellis graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Roma La Sapienza (Facolta I), Rome.
Dr. Iacobellis has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Jackson Memorial Hospital
- Cedars Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gianluca Iacobellis MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Gianluca Iacobellis practice?
- Dr. Gianluca Iacobellis has 4 office locations.
Dr. Gianluca Iacobellis practices Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Hialeah, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Miami, FL.
See Hialeah Endocrinologists.