A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gianluigi Fornari:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fornari
Chemotherapy Patient Education Read all about cancer symptoms, diagnosis and treatment in our chemotherapy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fornari Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gianluigi Fornari, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Fornari graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.
Dr. Fornari has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Health/Feather River Hospital
- University Medical Center - Lubbock
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gianluigi Aloisio Fornari MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Gianluigi A. Fornari practice?
- Dr. Gianluigi Fornari has 1 office location.
Dr. Gianluigi Fornari practices Diagnostic Radiology near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Radiologists.