A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gianluigi Fornari:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fornari
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fornari Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gianluigi Fornari, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Fornari graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.
Dr. Fornari has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Health/Feather River Hospital
- University Medical Center - Lubbock
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gianluigi Aloisio Fornari MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Gianluigi A. Fornari practice?
- Dr. Gianluigi Fornari has 5 office locations.
Dr. Gianluigi Fornari practices Diagnostic Radiology near Lubbock, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Chico, CA and Paradise, CA.
See Lubbock Radiologists.