Dr. Giao Vu MD Patient Reviews

2.5

• Good
  • Bad

December 2nd, 2015
The new lady name Julie is very rude and makes idiotic comments. She doesn't seem to have much knowledge and gets frustrated and raises her voice at me several times. For example, I have 2 insurances. She is suppose to bill my primary then my secondary insurance. She told me that I had to pay a fee and I said my secondary insurance will pay. I asked if she had run my secondary insurance and she said no. I been here with my previous pregnancy with same insurance and the other ladies before her knows how it works. Anther time she forgot to mark some blood work on the lab slip and blamed the lab that they didn't know what they're doing instead of admitting she didn't mark it on the lab slip so I had to go again to the lab. Then she forgets to give me another form that needs to go with the lab slip for the state. I have to go back. She then said its my fault because I talk to much and distracted the person taking my blood that she missed what was on the lab slip. I didn't even talk to the lady pulling my blood besides saying hi and thank you. I also did the NIPT and I called Integrated Lab and they told me they already fax the results so I call my dr and Julie said she didn't get it. So I called the lab back and they even fax again. I call Julie back and asked if she got it and she said no. She said the lab is lying because I called them too much when the lab already told me the first time I call that they fax it. She said they are just lying to get me to stop calling the lab. I told her the lab doesn't have to lie because there's no reason for them to lie. So I had lab personally call and suddenly Julie got my fax results. There are a lot more but too much to write. She acts like filling out patients form is too much to ask for when that is actually her job. She makes me want to find a new doctor because of Julie. I don't know who to complain to about how I been treated there since she has started there. She raised her voice at me and I told her not to raised her voice at me again. I feel so uncomfortable going there. I might change my dr if my insurance allows me to. I'm hurt that she treats me this way.

September 28th, 2015
Terrible!

March 11th, 2013
Very irresponsible!
Since I told him I will move to another place to have my baby, he became very irresponsible and impatient. During the last two visit, he only spent less than 5 minutes using the stethoscope (no other equipment or diagnosis). I have to say this Doctor Vu is money driven --- he doesn't see sufficient revenue, so he doesn't work. I don't know how he was educated as a Doctor.

June 19th, 2012
Good and caring Doctor.

November 17th, 2011
The office staff is clueless and very unhelpful. The doctor must have forgotten his doctor's oath to care for his patients because he is an arrogant man who boasted about his experience, knowledge and education. None of which was to be proven. His patients are treated like second class citizens. What happened to empathy and sympathy??? Doctors like him brings shame to the medical profession. The sad thing is that people like this are allow to practice.

October 17th, 2010