A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Giasuddin Ahmed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Giasuddin Ahmed, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ahmed graduated from Chittagong Medical College.
Dr. Ahmed has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Anthony Memorial Health Centers
- Memorial Hospital Of South Bend
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Giasuddin Ahmed MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Giasuddin Ahmed practice?
- Dr. Giasuddin Ahmed has 4 office locations.
Dr. Giasuddin Ahmed practices Family Medicine near Dowagiac, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Wayne, IN and Niles, MI.
See Dowagiac Family Physicians.