A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Giatri Dave:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Giatri Dave is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Giatri Dave, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Dave graduated from Emory University , Atlanta.
Dr. Dave has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Fresno
- Saint Agnes Medical Center
- Fresno Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Giatri Vinod Dave MD is a female Radiation Oncologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Giatri V. Dave practice?
- Dr. Giatri Dave has 2 office locations.
Dr. Giatri Dave practices Radiation Oncology near Fresno, CA.
See Fresno Radiologists.