A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gibbe Parsons:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gibbe Parsons, BA, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Parsons graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Parsons has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of California Davis Medical Center
- UC Davis Medical Center
- University Of California -Dav, Sacramento, Ca
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gibbe Hull Parsons BA and MD is a male Internist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gibbe H. Parsons practice?
- Dr. Gibbe Parsons has 3 office locations.
Dr. Gibbe Parsons practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine near Sacramento, CA.
See Sacramento Internists, Sacramento Pulmonologists, and Sacramento Critical Care Practitioners.