Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Cystic Fibrosis Facts about cystic fibrosis, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gibbe Parsons
Dr. Gibbe Parsons, MD, BA is a Doctor primarily located in Sacramento, CA, with other offices in Sacramento, CA and Sacramento, CA (and 1 other location). He has 45 years of experience. His specialties include Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine and Internal Medicine. Dr. Parsons is affiliated with University of California Davis Medical Center, University Of California -Dav, Sacramento, Ca and UC Davis Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Gibbe Parsons has the following 3 specialties
- Pulmonary Disease
A pulmonologist is a physician who specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions related to the lungs and respiratory tract.
These specialists are similar to critical care specialists in that their patients often require mechanical...
- Critical Care Medicine
Also sometimes referred to as intensivists, critical care specialists are physicians with specialized training in the diagnosis and management of life-threatening conditions. Some of these conditions affect vital organs like the heart and lungs,...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Gibbe Parsons is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sacramento, CA.
Dr. James Kirk
Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine
Sacramento, CA 0.01 mi28
Dr. Roblee Allen
Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine
Sacramento, CA 0.02 mi35
Dr. Alyssa Browning
Sacramento, CA 0.02 mi9