A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gibran Naddy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gibran Naddy is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gibran Naddy, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Naddy graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Naddy has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Wayne Medical Center
- Maury Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gibran Badie Naddy MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gibran B. Naddy practice?
- Dr. Gibran Naddy has 1 office location.
Dr. Gibran Naddy practices Internal Medicine and Sleep Medicine near Columbia, TN.
See Columbia Internists and Columbia Sleep Medicine Doctors.