A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gideon Koren:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Koren
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Koren Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Koren graduated from Hebrew University, Hadassah Medical School, Jerusalem.
Dr. Koren has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Rhode Island Hospital
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gideon Koren MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Gideon Koren practice?
- Dr. Gideon Koren has 1 office location.
Dr. Gideon Koren practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Providence, RI.
See Providence Internists and Providence Cardiologists.