Dr. Gideon Panter Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gideon Panter?

Unpleasant and unprofessional

Posted on September 19th, 2016

The most unpleasant and unprofessional doctor I've ever spoken to in my life. Avoid at all cost.

Best Doctor

Posted on December 19th, 2015

Great professional! he delivered me 30 years ago and having him as my obgyn is a blessing! Smart, knowledgeable, caring and most importantly one on one personalized care! Returns calls and emails alway s

Divine Doctor

Posted on June 29th, 2015

Amazing doctor, calm yet careful. Watchful, yet not histerical.

A happy and grateful patient

Posted on February 10th, 2014

I was fortunate to find this extraordinary individual, wonderful Doctor. Open and honest with ones health issue. Makes time to discuss, and answer your questions. He listens. This is one Doctor in my life time that I trust, feel safe with. Many years ago, he performed a myomectomy surgery on me. He personally escorted me into the operating room. Procedure took 5 in a half hours. He came to see me twice in recovery. My incision was small and straight. Slightly above hair line. After his work day he made time to visit, Not dressed as a Doctor. As a person. Sat and talked. He made sure my recovery and healing was going well. He took care of me. I saw many Doctors for my fibroid condition. They did not want to discuss myomectomy. Only hysterectomy. A surgery that is not necessary all the time. It took time, effort, research for me to find Dr. Gideon Panter. I am very happy, pleased I did.

AMAZING

Posted on November 20th, 2012

Best doctor in the world

Endometriosis sufferer

Posted on January 8th, 2011

Dr. Panter is an exceptional doctor, surgeon and person. He brings outstanding training, extensive experience and expertise and tremendous compassion and empathy to his medical practice. Any patient who is fortunate to have him as their doctor will be more than pleased with his gifts as both a doctor and a person.

Michelle L. R.

Posted on November 6th, 2009

Words cannot express; top of the top Such a good referal when I first visited him that I had no need to check his credentials. His profile is what I would have expected, except that he is more. TO BE CONTINUED

Posted on June 5th, 2016