Dr. Gifford Lorenz Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gifford Lorenz?

June 20th, 2016

Dr.Lorenze and Stacy are exceptional. I have confidence in their diagnosis and love the original staff.l have the best regard for him and his assistant.

April 21st, 2016

wonderful

October 17th, 2013

One of Savannah's Top Ranked Pulmonologist

Dr. Lorenz is not only thorough in knowing his patients and their medical concerns and needs, he is kind, caring, and a very compassionate physician. He has a wealth of knowledge and is excellent in sharing this with his patients. He does not speak "over your head", which is so very important for patients who are not knowledgeable of medical terminology and medical concerns. He has an excellent staff who are both friendly and courteous and quite helpful. I would refer any of my family or friends to him.

April 26th, 2012

worth the wait

I would recommend Dr. Lorenz to everyone. He cares about his patients, you are not just another chart. If you go to see him, be patient because he may be saving someone, next time it could be me!! Just as important to me, Dr. Lorenz is a good man, I have known him for years.

February 18th, 2012

Superior physician.

December 6th, 2010

Thelma Hendrix

I can not say enough about Dr Lorenz. He brought me back from death's door. He is a concerned and caring doctor who is brilliant. He always takes my calls and has even stopped by my house to see if I was alright. This is not unusual for him to do as he has done this with others. Can you imagine a doctor you can actually talk to? Me and my family love him. He is a compassionate human being with a passion for what he does.

February 28th, 2010

Wait Time Over 6 Hours

He might be a good doctor but I will never know. I waited 7 hrs the first time I visited him and finally walked out. The second visit was over 6 hours and, again, I walked out. He only talked to me for 5 minutes in the two visits and now wants to charge me $100.

March 7th, 2009

I have been a patient of Dr. Lorenz for over 10 years. He is a caring physician. He has diagnosed problems such as sleep apnea, Gerd, and seasonal allergies.When he diagnoses a problem and gives instructions on what to do. Do exactly what he says. Then the outcome will be very good.

April 4th, 2017