Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gift Eze
Dr. Gift Eze, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Jackson, TN, with other offices in Osceola, AR and Jackson, TN (and 2 other locations). He has 25 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Eze is affiliated with Bolivar General Hospital, Jackson-Madison County General Hospital and Regional Hospital of Jackson. He speaks English.
Dr. Gift Eze has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Gift Eze is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Jackson, TN.
Dr. Ernest Antwi
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine
Jackson, TN 0.02 mi36
Dr. Tracie Walker
Jackson, TN 0.04 mi14
Dr. Martinson Ansah
Jackson, TN 0.18 mi17