A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gigi Girgis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gigi Girgis is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Girgis
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Girgis Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gigi Girgis, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Girgis graduated from University Of Cairo.
Dr. Girgis has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Needham Campus, Inc.L CORP
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gigi N Girgis MD is a female Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Gigi N. Girgis practice?
- Dr. Gigi Girgis has 1 office location.
Dr. Gigi Girgis practices Internal Medicine and Neurology near Waltham, MA.
See Waltham Internists and Waltham Neurologists.