A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gigi Girgis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gigi Girgis is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gigi Girgis, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Neurology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Girgis graduated from University Of Cairo.
Dr. Girgis has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Needham Campus, Inc.L CORP
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gigi N Girgis MD is a female Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Gigi N. Girgis practice?
- Dr. Gigi Girgis has 3 office locations.
Dr. Gigi Girgis practices Internal Medicine and Neurology near Waltham, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Cambridge, MA.
See Waltham Internists and Waltham Neurologists.