Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gijsberta Van Londen
Dr. Gijsberta Van Londen, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Pittsburgh, PA. She has 17 years of experience. Her specialties include Hematology and Oncology, Geriatric Medicine, Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology. Dr. Van Londen is affiliated with UPMC Presbyterian/Shadyside, Magee-Womens Hospital and UPMC Shadyside Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Gijsberta Van Londen has the following 4 specialties
- Hematology and Oncology
An Oncologist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of different cancers. This physician has extensive knowledge of the different signs and symptoms of cancer, as well as the various methods of treatment.
- Geriatric Medicine
A geriatric specialist is a physician who treats the elderly population and the conditions that most commonly affect them. These doctors have special training in the effects of aging on the body and mind of a patient.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Medical Oncology
Think of an oncologist as your main physician for cancer care. After being diagnosed, you’ll meet regularly with an oncologist to explore and manage your treatment options, as well as monitor your condition throughout the process. Medical oncologists...
Dr. Gijsberta Van Londen is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Pittsburgh, PA.
Dr. Kenneth Foon
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology
Pittsburgh, PA 0.01 mi44
Dr. Athanassios Argiris
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology
Pittsburgh, PA 0.01 mi27
Dr. Stergios Moschos
Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology
Pittsburgh, PA 0.01 mi16