Dr. Gil Aronson MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

• 20 reviews

July 2nd, 2016
Best Doctor!
I'm so very late with this review ( about 14 years) late but I have to say that Dr. Aronson was the best obgyn. I was a double high risk and had complications with the birth of my son and Dr. Aronson was there every step of the way. When I went for my office visits his staff was very courteous and friendly. I will always recommend Dr. Aronson to anyone.

April 12th, 2016
Great Service.. very proffesional!

April 6th, 2016
GREAT experience with Dr. Aronson. When I found out I was pregnant my husband and I started looking through OBGYN's. We were recommended to Dr. Aronson and couldn't have picked a better doctor. Dr. Aronson made us feel comfortable and his staff was great. Unfortunately, I had complications with my pregnancy but Dr. Aronson put me in contact with a perinatologist and between both offices they communicated regarding my health as well as the health of the baby. One year later- we have a healthy baby boy thanks to our wonderful doctor. Sorry for that 3 am wake up call - TOTALLY worth it!

March 15th, 2016
Great doctor, staff meh
Doctor Aronson is compassionate, detail-oriented and will spend as much time with you as you need. Wonderful man. However, his staff is less than stellar. Every question and comment seems like a bother to them. I would still choose him over any other doctor though.

March 14th, 2016
Excellent doctor

January 23rd, 2016
I've had better service at a gas station. The secretaries are terrible! This doctor won't leave you with any warm fuzzy feelings either. Unpleasant experience looking elsewhere

November 9th, 2015
From my first visit to Dr. Aronsons office, I felt extremely uncomfortable. I'm at the beginning of my pregnancy, this being my first child and I was already scared and anxious. His staff wasn't welcoming or professional from the second I walked into his office. I've heard stories about others experiences from friends of mine and I couldn't believe these stories until I had one of my own. Not once did they answer my phone calls and when I left messages, they never called me back so when I had a billing question, I figured I would drop in and quickly ask. As I let them know who I was, the woman in the office gives me a dirty look and says to me " didn't you leave a message"? All I was thinking is, so you got my message but still didn't have the decency to call me back as both girls were just sitting chatting away. I would've understood if they were working but they were just talking and laughing and yet didn't have the time to call me back. My following visit, they wanted to do a universal panel (where they check for all the diseases) so I asked if insurance covers it because if it doesn't, it cost $350 which to be honest, I couldn't afford. The nurse tells me she is just going to draw the blood and send it in but they won't do anything until my insurance company calls me to let me know if it's covered. A few days later I see the results are in. A few days after that the lab company called me to let me know that my insurance did not cover it. I'm curious now to know who is going to be responsible for this. So after several very unpleasant visits, I decided to find a new doctor who happens to be a floor above Aronson. I went for my first appointment and they needed my results so I figured I would just run downstairs and grab it. When I walked in, the 2 girls at the front desk gave me the most disgusting looks and then called the girl from the back to come see who was here and then she gave me the most disgusting look. I wanted to cry but held it in. I promise, I never felt so bad in my life and I have to say, I'm not even one of those annoying patients. I would not recommend this place to anyone and I hope they don't treat others like they treated me.

July 13th, 2015
Excellent OB/GYN
Best experience with my first child, Dr. Aronson really made me feel at ease through out my entire pregnancy

June 15th, 2015
My pregnancy was HIGH RISK and had complications I didn't know anything and neither did this office because you only get 3 ultrasounds the entire time your pregnant. Anytime I had questions or concerns the offices response was " Your pregnant your fine" I knew something wasn't right I could feel it but never taken seriously. Unfortunately you will be dealing with very low end incompetent staff. It's very sad such a personal lifetime experience was at this office. I would be willing to wait or drive hours to find a better doctor and staff... It's that BAD!

June 8th, 2015
The Best Doctor!!!!
My second pregnancy was with him! you most defiantly feel the difference!!!! the best doctor I've ever visited!!!

May 4th, 2015
Great doc. Friendly staff. So attentive. Worth the wait

April 15th, 2015
BAD BAD BAD & BAD
Negative, rude, and cold staff and doctor!