Dr. Gil Aronson MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

July 21st, 2017
Find another provider
Good luck if you're delivering on a weekday prior to when he's done seeing his patients and answering phone calls. I was in physical distress for hours, and three separate voicemails asking about his whereabouts were left by the nurses. By the time Aronson came to me, the baby's monitor was showing non-reassuring heartrate signs. Because he was crowning, Aronson desperately tried to get him out 10x (his medical notes say 3, the nurses documented ten) still ignoring nom-reassuring vital signs. Every provider I share my experience with is shocked and appalled at such a lapse of judgment and negligent behavior from such a seasoned and experienced doctor. Maybe he's had hundreds of safe deliveries. Mine wasn't. Almost cost me my life. Find a different provider.

July 2nd, 2016
Best Doctor!
I'm so very late with this review ( about 14 years) late but I have to say that Dr. Aronson was the best obgyn. I was a double high risk and had complications with the birth of my son and Dr. Aronson was there every step of the way. When I went for my office visits his staff was very courteous and friendly. I will always recommend Dr. Aronson to anyone.

April 12th, 2016
Great Service.. very proffesional!

April 7th, 2016
GREAT experience with Dr. Aronson. When I found out I was pregnant my husband and I started looking through OBGYN's. We were recommended to Dr. Aronson and couldn't have picked a better doctor. Dr. Aronson made us feel comfortable and his staff was great. Unfortunately, I had complications with my pregnancy but Dr. Aronson put me in contact with a perinatologist and between both offices they communicated regarding my health as well as the health of the baby. One year later- we have a healthy baby boy thanks to our wonderful doctor. Sorry for that 3 am wake up call - TOTALLY worth it!

March 15th, 2016
Great doctor, staff meh
Doctor Aronson is compassionate, detail-oriented and will spend as much time with you as you need. Wonderful man. However, his staff is less than stellar. Every question and comment seems like a bother to them. I would still choose him over any other doctor though.

March 15th, 2016
Excellent doctor

January 24th, 2016
I've had better service at a gas station. The secretaries are terrible! This doctor won't leave you with any warm fuzzy feelings either. Unpleasant experience looking elsewhere
Doctor's Response

I am sorry that you had such a terrible experience in my office. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact me directly. Gil Aronson MD

November 10th, 2015
From my first visit to Dr. Aronsons office, I felt extremely uncomfortable. I'm at the beginning of my pregnancy, this being my first child and I was already scared and anxious. His staff wasn't welcoming or professional from the second I walked into his office. I've heard stories about others experiences from friends of mine and I couldn't believe these stories until I had one of my own. Not once did they answer my phone calls and when I left messages, they never called me back so when I had a billing question, I figured I would drop in and quickly ask. As I let them know who I was, the woman in the office gives me a dirty look and says to me " didn't you leave a message"? All I was thinking is, so you got my message but still didn't have the decency to call me back as both girls were just sitting chatting away. I would've understood if they were working but they were just talking and laughing and yet didn't have the time to call me back. My following visit, they wanted to do a universal panel (where they check for all the diseases) so I asked if insurance covers it because if it doesn't, it cost $350 which to be honest, I couldn't afford. The nurse tells me she is just going to draw the blood and send it in but they won't do anything until my insurance company calls me to let me know if it's covered. A few days later I see the results are in. A few days after that the lab company called me to let me know that my insurance did not cover it. I'm curious now to know who is going to be responsible for this. So after several very unpleasant visits, I decided to find a new doctor who happens to be a floor above Aronson. I went for my first appointment and they needed my results so I figured I would just run downstairs and grab it. When I walked in, the 2 girls at the front desk gave me the most disgusting looks and then called the girl from the back to come see who was here and then she gave me the most disgusting look. I wanted to cry but held it in. I promise, I never felt so bad in my life and I have to say, I'm not even one of those annoying patients. I would not recommend this place to anyone and I hope they don't treat others like they treated me.
Doctor's Response

I apologize if you feel that you were mistreated. My staff is trained to give personalized care to each patient and sometimes that means that it can take time to return a call. From your first visit, I gave you several different methods to contact the office and encouraged you to contact me directly with any issues since you stated that you were nervous and anxious. When you had the blood drawn for that test, you signed a very clear consent form that stated that the test may not be covered by your insurance. Even still, my staff spent an hour with you on two occasions to rectify this situation and to get you your records, As well, you neglected to mention that the lab stated that they will not be billing you for this test.

July 13th, 2015
Excellent OB/GYN
Best experience with my first child, Dr. Aronson really made me feel at ease through out my entire pregnancy

June 15th, 2015
My pregnancy was HIGH RISK and had complications I didn't know anything and neither did this office because you only get 3 ultrasounds the entire time your pregnant. Anytime I had questions or concerns the offices response was " Your pregnant your fine" I knew something wasn't right I could feel it but never taken seriously. Unfortunately you will be dealing with very low end incompetent staff. It's very sad such a personal lifetime experience was at this office. I would be willing to wait or drive hours to find a better doctor and staff... It's that BAD!
Doctor's Response

While I take your concerns very seriously, this review is very uncharacteristic for my practice. I almost wondered if this review may have been meant for another office. I have had the same staff for over ten years, and receive compliments regularly for their patience and compassion. We would never use the words, "your pregnant your fine", nor do patients only have 3 ultrasounds. High risk pregnancies are co-managed with a perinatal medicine group. I make my best effort to communicate with my patients through various methods and always take their concerns very seriously. Both my staff and I try as hard as we can, in every instance, to accommodate our patients needs and will continue to do so.

June 8th, 2015
The Best Doctor!!!!
My second pregnancy was with him! you most defiantly feel the difference!!!! the best doctor I've ever visited!!!

May 4th, 2015