A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gil Ascunce:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gil Ascunce is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ascunce
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ascunce Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gil Ascunce, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Ascunce graduated from Universidad De Salamanca.
Dr. Ascunce has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Northern Virginia Community Hospital
- Inova Fair Oaks Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gil Ascunce MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Gil Ascunce practice?
- Dr. Gil Ascunce has 1 office location.
Dr. Gil Ascunce practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Arlington, VA.
See Arlington Internists and Arlington Gastroenterologists.