A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gil Binenbaum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gil Binenbaum is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gil Binenbaum, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Retinopathy of Prematurity
Education & Awards
Dr. Binenbaum graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Binenbaum has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gil Binenbaum MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Gil Binenbaum practice?
- Dr. Gil Binenbaum has 9 office locations.
Dr. Gil Binenbaum practices Ophthalmology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Voorhees, NJ and Media, PA.
See Philadelphia Ophthalmologists.