A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gil Binenbaum is Excellent. Dr. Binenbaum has been reviewed by 3 patients who have provided 3 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gil Binenbaum, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Binenbaum graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.More Education & Awards
Dr. Binenbaum has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital Of The University Of Pennsylvania
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Binenbaum accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 4 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Gil Binenbaum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gil Binenbaum practice?
Dr. Gil Binenbaum practices Ophthalmology near Voorhees, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Exton, PA and Chalfont, PA.
See Voorhees Ophthalmologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Gilbert Binenbaum, Dr. Gilberto Binenbaum