A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gil Binenbaum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gil Binenbaum is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Binenbaum
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Binenbaum Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gil Binenbaum, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Retinopathy of Prematurity
Education & Awards
Dr. Binenbaum graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Binenbaum has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gil Binenbaum MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Gil Binenbaum practice?
- Dr. Gil Binenbaum has 7 office locations.
Dr. Gil Binenbaum practices Ophthalmology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Chalfont, PA and Media, PA.
See Philadelphia Ophthalmologists.