A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gil Binenbaum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gil Binenbaum is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gil Binenbaum, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Retinopathy of Prematurity
Education & Awards
Dr. Binenbaum graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Binenbaum has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Binenbaum accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gil Binenbaum practice?
Dr. Gil Binenbaum practices Ophthalmology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Voorhees, NJ and Media, PA.
See Philadelphia Ophthalmologists.