Chronic Dry Eye
Get the facts about chronic dry eye, including the causes, symptoms and doctors who treat this condition.
- Chronic Dry Eye Facts about chronic dry eye, including the causes, symptoms & doctors.
- Contact Lens Care A complete overview of contact lenses.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Macular Degeneration Get the facts about macular degeneration.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gil Binenbaum
Dr. Gil Binenbaum, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Philadelphia, PA, with other offices in Philadelphia, PA and Chalfont, PA (and 5 other locations). He has 15 years of experience. His specialties include Ophthalmology. Dr. Binenbaum is affiliated with The Hospital of The University of Pennsylvania, Pennsylvania Hospital and Penn Presbyterian Medical Center. Dr. Binenbaum has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Gil Binenbaum has the following 1 specialty
An ophthalmologist has the training to do much more than just prescribe glasses. They are physicians specially trained to diagnose and treat disorders of the eyes and vision. These doctors are experts on the complicated anatomy of the...