Ophthalmologist (eyes)
Video profile

Great doctor show details Great doctor
Jun 21st, 2016

Dr. Binenbaum is an incredible doctor who went above and beyond in taking the time to address my total medical problems in the context of a complex medical diagnosis, and took the time to write a letter that would be most helpful for my care provider team, rather than sending me away because my main concern was not currently an ophthalmologic one, at the moment. I so appreciated his expertise as a doctor and am so glad that he exemplifies what it means to be a specialist without detracting from overall medical care and attention -- sometiems specialists have disjointed understanding, but sometimes specialists are people who simply know a little more about one thing but still know a lot and understand the connections with other things in the body as a systemic whole. I am really grateful for Dr. Binenbaum's care - he made me feel like a human being when talking with him, and I wish him all the very best.

Jul 18th, 2015

Great doc without the surgeon's arrogance.

Aug 1st, 2012

Awesome doctor that I would recommed to anyone. He made me feel comfortable at all times. After surgery I was in next to no pain and I am very happy with my results.

Excellent Doctor show details Excellent Doctor
Jul 14th, 2010

We spent less than 5 minutes waiting to see him. We were called right back. He is amazing. He spent a good 45 minutes with me and my daughter, and I have no doubt she has the best care with Dr. Binenbaum.

great doctor show details great doctor
by mike kirilenko on Aug 6th, 2008