A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gil Mejia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gil Mejia is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Mejia graduated from Nicanor Reyes Medical Foundation, Quezon City. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Mejia has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph's Hospital
- University Community Hospital at Carroll
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gil Emmanuel Agawa Mejia MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gil E. Mejia practice?
- Dr. Gil Mejia has 3 office locations.
Dr. Gil Mejia practices Internal Medicine near Tampa, FL.
See Tampa Internists.