Dr. Gillian Galloway MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

February 10th, 2015
Emergency Surgery for Appendicitis
Dr Galloway put me at ease the minute the walked into the emergency room. He said that I looked scared, which made me and my husband laugh and that made me relax. Dr Galloway explained I had an appendix that needed to be removed right now. The care and attention I had was above and beyond any previous care I have experienced. Great Doctor I would highly recommend Dr Galloway!!!

January 29th, 2015
RECENT GALLBLADDER PATIENT
Dr. Galloway handled my Gall Bladder surgery with great expertise and he is extremely clear and friendly in his communications. I would highly recommend him to anyone needing a GI Surgeon.

August 10th, 2014
Highly Recommend
I was referred to Dr. Galloway by my primary care doctor and diagnosed with a hernia requiring surgery. From beginning to end, Dr. Galloway and his staff were personable and professional. I was nervous at first but soon reassured by the confident and experienced manner in which I was treated before, during and after the surgery. I highly recommend Dr. Galloway to anyone in need of his significant skills! Last but not least, the Well Medical's Surgery Center was cutting edge and gleamingly spotless - it made me feel as if I was in a VIP center for surgery!

February 4th, 2012
Awesome doctor!
Dr. Galloway worked with me and the hospital to orchestrate a surgical plan. He gave me the psychological and emotional foundation to allow me to concentrate on post-op healing. He ought to be teaching other surgeons how to deal with patients. He tells you what is going to happen and he makes it happen. Wonderful office staff, too.

June 22nd, 2011
Dr.Galloway does laparoscopic surgery. My operation did not hurt. He was very friendly and professional.

March 20th, 2011
AMAZING
I cannot even begin to say how much I truly appreciate the treatment I was given by Dr. Galloway. He and his staff went above and beyond what was expected to assure not only top notch health care, but also to display an amazing sense of empathy, patience, understanding and support to me in a very sad and stressful time. It was by far the best care I have ever received anywhere!!!

January 8th, 2010
Ms. Denny
I trust Dr. Galloway's knowledge and skill as a surgeon. He genuinely cares about his patients, and is willing to be a healthcare partner, discussing the patient's thoughts and ideas. My doctors also think highly of him. Note that Dr. Galloway is no longer at the Rancho Santa Fe location - he's now at 477 N. El Camino Real in Encinitas. He's also affiliated with Scripps Memorial Hospital.