A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gil Holland:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gil Holland is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gil Holland, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Holland graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Holland has 2 hospital affiliations:
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- Mercy Gilbert Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Holland accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 5 plans
- Humana - 4 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
- Mercy Care Plan - 2 plans
- SCAN Health Plan - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gil M. Holland practice?
Dr. Gil Holland practices Family Medicine, Emergency Medicine, and Critical Care Medicine near Chandler, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Casa Grande, AZ and Apache Junction, AZ.
See Chandler Family Physicians, Chandler Emergency Physicians, and Chandler Critical Care Practitioners.