Dr. Gil Holland Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Gil Holland?

No, No, No

Posted on January 21st, 2016

Highly recommend!

Posted on January 12th, 2016

Dr Holland is very smart! When no other Dr could figure out my issues he did instantly! Great guy too!

Don't waste your time

Posted on November 19th, 2015

Worst Doctors office by far, go else were. He's not professional and his staff does not know what they are doing. .

Terrible Phone Service

Posted on June 23rd, 2015

On my third attempt to call this doctors office, I chose option 3, which is the billing department. My two previous attempts to reach scheduling resulted in my being disconnected. I do not put much credibility in the on-hold recorded message which assure complete and individual attention. After speaking with a person in billing I was transferred to the medical records department, where I was asked to leave my name, phone number, and brief message. I am not holding my breath for the return phone call. The purpose of my phone call was to obtain my medical records for review by my newly acquired doctor, whose phone is actually answered by a live human being. Sounds like the way personal attention used to be doesn't it? Will Dr. Holland care or wonder why I have changed my primary care physician?

Great experience every time..

Posted on August 18th, 2013

This office is great I can get in same day if I need to. They are all so compassionate and understanding. Wait time is short only about 10-20 mins max. It's nice to have a doctor who honestly cares about you and looks into your symptoms and doesn't just write a Rx and send you on your way. I read some of the reviews and people don't understand good patient doctor care. You have to have some respect for your doctor and his job. You can't go over every little thing in one visit he has to see other patients too. And copays really people a copay is a contract with you and your insurance that you chose to have. I respect my time, my doctors time, and the patient he had to see after me. 2 issues at one visit is with any doctor. I've been going here a year and a half and I'm very happy!!

Posted on September 11th, 2012

Doctor Holland and his staff are attentive and caring. They take the time to make sure your needs are met. The office is clean and comfortable.

Never again

Posted on July 26th, 2012

I have had bad experiences me and my son. The final straw was when he told me my sons appendix burst and we had to rush him to the hospital and found it was just a stomach virus.

Dissatisfied patient

Posted on July 19th, 2012

I don't get sick very often so I didn't put a high priority on my primary care. I have been going for well woman checks every year and have been there for a few problems here and there. They will draw blood tests and make you come back for a second appointment to review them without even knowing the results. This screams, I want more money. Went back for review and he didn't even talk about them, only to say they were "normal". I've been feeling "off" lately, extremely tired and I have a family history of hemachromatosis, I trust him so little I ordered my own lab work. It looks like I have it and am in search of another Dr. He might have started out with the right agenda, but to me he seems like he totally doesn't care. He doesn't listen to concerns of mine when they are brought up.

Dr. Holland doesn't call his patients back

Posted on June 13th, 2012

Gimme a break. This guy is terrible. I have been a patient of his for over 6 years and he won't even return my calls.

Posted on November 20th, 2011

This doctor take his time to see patient, long waiting to see him. He will not do more than he wants to. I am not going to see his

hospital worker

Posted on November 18th, 2011

DR. Holland was told by myself, that he is behind for visiting me by abnout 40 min. I think he is lazy know. I am wonder he is still looking for new patients. I will no longer like to see his again

Declining Practice

Posted on October 5th, 2011

As others have commented, Dr. Holland's practice was professional and competent. For whatever reason, he no longer has a PA, wait times are unacceptable, and Dr. Holland rarely spends more than a few minutes with the patient. The last straw was the last appointment my elderly mother had with Dr. Holland. The doctor said he would be right back, that he had to check something. He never returned to the exam room. When I asked when he was coming back to finish his appointment with my mother, we were told "the doctor isn't coming back. He's with another patient." His office staff are incredibly rude. I no longer can recommend Dr. Holland.