A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gil Ascunce:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gil Ascunce, Gastroenterologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gil Ascunce, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography (ERCP)
- Pancreas inflammation (Pancreatitis)
- Ultrasonic Endoscopy (EUS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ascunce graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Ascunce has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
- Beth Israel Medical Center - Kings Highway Division
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ascunce accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gil I. Ascunce practice?
Dr. Gil Ascunce practices Gastroenterology near New York, NY.
See New York Gastroenterologists.