Dr. Giliel Kryger Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Giliel Kryger?

Metastatic Melanoma

Metastatic Melanoma

December 18th, 2013

Brilliant surgeon...great guy!

September 22nd, 2013

Don't let them touch your face! We have been with a plastic surgeon in Beverly Hills for over a year now correcting the damage that these brothers caused

May 15th, 2013

Best Care and great understanding

From the first consult to the aftercare, DR.s Kryger was understanding, caring, and professional. I plan to seek his services for bottom surgery in the future. I have been post op top surgery since 2009 and I am extremely pleased with my results. I would recommend this docter ro anyone who asks me for a referral.

September 18th, 2012

I can't say enough wonderful things about the Kryger brothers. They performed breast reconstruction surgery after cancer. They did a fabulous job. They are the best in Southern California.

April 17th, 2012

Best Dr. for breast reconstruction following radiation

March 31st, 2012

Best Plastic surgeons for radiated breast reconstruction

I had breast cancer and double mastectomy last year at USC Keck. The Dr. Assiged for my reconstruction was Dr.Schooler.I had 28 radiation treatments which ruined my skin and resulted in 5 subsequent surgeries each to correct the other mess. Finally I found DRS Kryger who are specialists in reconstructing radiated breasts. They did a Diep flap using microsurgery. The surgery was long, however, they did a beautiful job and gave me back my wholeness. If I were rich, I would pay them a ton more money than my insurance did. They are The BEST.They took all the time they needed to get all the veins and arteries sewed together so I didnt have necrosis as the other times. The are perfectionists!

February 3rd, 2012

Consultation

Went in for a consultation dr Gil Kryger was excellent explaining the procedure and his staff was great too. I will deffinately be doing my cosmetic surgery with him.

January 23rd, 2012

Absolutely The Best!

Dr. Kryger is everything said here and more! The staff is friendlier and more helpful than any other medical office I've ever been in. I have Botox and juvederm done and it takes years off my face! He takes so much time making sure he understands what you're looking for and is completely honest about whether or not he feels you need something done. Where others would just take the money and run, he'll actually say, "you're not ready for a facelift, necklift, etc., yet.". Absolutely love him. Costs in line with others, numbs you even for Botox. Only downside - I bruised from the juvederm for about 2 wks, but a year later, I barely need a touch-up!

January 13th, 2012

Bad experience all the way around!

I saw the Dr and I felt like he didn't care. His staff was rude. I would not go back to him!

January 13th, 2012

Worst office I have been to

I had a horrible experience with the doctor and his staff

July 24th, 2011

Dr Gil was great

Dr Gil treated me in the emergency room following a bike/car accident. I had a severe break in my hand which required 2 surgeries. He was caring & compassionate. He explained everything that was going on. The thing the got me the most is I called the day after surgery because I was having more pain than I expected(normal) & expected to get an answering service. He answered the phone himself. Imagine.. My physical therapist called him on a Sat because I was having a problem. Again he answered the phone although he was out of town & talked the therapist thru removing one of the pins that was causing the paid. I just can't say enought.

June 15th, 2011

Breast Augmentation

Dr.Kryger is the best surgeon.... He provided me with alot of information before my surgery so that I would be satisfied with my results and I am! My breasts are in better shape than ever. With a breast augmentation I got natural looking results that instantly gave me more confidence. Now I can finally wear anything I want without being worried about how small my breasts look.