A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gil Levy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gil Levy, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Hysterectomy (Vaginal)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Levy graduated from Sackler School Of Medicine, Ramat Aviv.
Dr. Levy has 7 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- Maimonides Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gil Levy MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Gil Levy practice?
- Dr. Gil Levy has 6 office locations.
Dr. Gil Levy practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Staten Island, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY.
See Staten Island Obstetricians & Gynecologists.