A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gil Levy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gil Levy, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Hysterectomy (Vaginal)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Levy graduated from Sackler School Of Medicine, Ramat Aviv.
Dr. Levy has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital North
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Levy accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 4 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gil Levy practice?
Dr. Gil Levy practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, and Cytopathology near Staten Island, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY and New York, NY.
See Staten Island Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Staten Island Pathologists.