A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gil Mileikowsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gil Mileikowsky is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mileikowsky
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Mileikowsky Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Mileikowsky graduated from Katholieke Universiteit Leuven.
Dr. Mileikowsky has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- Northridge Hospital Medical Center, Roscoe Boulevard Campus
- Encino Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gil Nathan Mileikowsky MD is a male Reproductive Endorinologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Gil N. Mileikowsky practice?
- Dr. Gil Mileikowsky has 1 office location.
Dr. Gil Mileikowsky practices Reproductive Endocrinology near Encino, CA.
See Encino Obstetricians & Gynecologists.