A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gil Mileikowsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Mileikowsky graduated from Katholieke Universiteit Leuven.
Dr. Mileikowsky has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- Northridge Hospital Medical Center, Roscoe Boulevard Campus
- Encino Hospital Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mileikowsky accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gil N. Mileikowsky practice?
Dr. Gil Mileikowsky practices Reproductive Endocrinology near Encino, CA.
See Encino Endocrinologists.