Dr. Gil Peleg MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.6

November 15th, 2015
Honest. Compassionate. Thorough.

July 20th, 2015
Has very odd sense of humor and very unprofessional behavior. Doesn't listen to patient's complaints of pain and didn't treat patient's cancer till a metastasis was rapidly growing. Doesn't seem knowledgeable. No confidence in him.

March 11th, 2015
3 cancer patients
We, yes we, adore this wonderful doctor. We don't understand how someone could write some of those tough remarks. We have choices in doctors, and we, my mother, father, and I have chosen to have Dr. Peleg treat us. My father had lung cancer, he was diagnosed as a stage 4, he loved going to Dr. Peleg. His appointments were the highlight of his disease. Mom and I still are treated by Dr. Peleg. Mom is in active treatment, and I am in semi-annual follow-up. We consider him part of our family.

February 28th, 2015
Caring, knowledgable, detailed, answered all my MANY questions. Wish I didn't have cancer, but glad Dr. Peleg is taking great care of me.

January 28th, 2014
Saved my life
I was already a stage 4 colon cancer patient when I was diagnosed and Dr. Peleg saw me in the hospital reassured me many rime I would be ok. I am not curable but Dr. Peleg is doing his best to keep the cancer at bay. He does not sugar coat anything and I like that, He is a caring and concerned Dr.

March 26th, 2013
Daughter of a Cancer Patient
I found Dr. Peleg to be a extremely knowledgeable, a good listener and VERY patient. He answered all questions and made sure we understood everything in regards to diagnosis and treatment. I am baffled by some of the negative reviews. I would definitely recommend him. I felt he truly cared about my mother and my family throughout this ordeal.

March 21st, 2013
Dr. Peleg and his staff are helpful in many ways and I would recommend them to anyone.

April 13th, 2012
Excellent Dr.
Reading some of the reviews below shocks me. This man saved my life, and if it wasn't for him I would be dead. I had a very rare form of lymphoma and this man did everything to help me get better. I will agree that his bedside manners aren't the greatest, but that's because he doesn't sugar coat things. He will flat out tell you the truth, w/o all the song and dance. If your looking for an Oncologist, this is the man to go to; if your looking for a babysitter, use the yellow pages.

August 21st, 2011
Andrea Corrigan
My husband had small cell cancer of the bladder. This a very rare and aggressive cancer.The Cleveland Clinic wanted to take his bladder out. We went for a second opinion and Dr. Peleg told us taking out the bladder would not have any benefit. He spent a long time explaining this disease with us and even went on the web trying to find similar cases. He was kind and caring as is every one at the Seidman Cancer Center. That was six years ago and my husband is fine. Dr. Peleg and his colleagues are people you want to see if you have cancer. We are forever grateful to all of them.

January 26th, 2011
THE ABSOLUTE WORST DOCTOR EVER
Not only would I not EVER recommend this man, (I cannot even refer to him as a doctor, a title he does not deserve), I would encourage people to stay as far away from him as possible. His lack of concern and abuse of the trust that his patients place in him is a tragedy that should not be allowed to continue. I would not care about his lousy bedside manner had he done his job as a doctor, but he didn't even do that. He is reckless and irresponsible with his patients lives. IF YOU OR YOUR LOVED ONES WANT TO LIVE, STAY AWAY FROM HIM.

January 26th, 2011
I wouldn't let him treat my worst enemy
My mother was followed by Dr Peleg after her mastectomy. She had multiple complaints of pain over many visits with him, and he never did follow up testing on her. By the time she was seen by a new oncologist, the cancer had spread everywhere. She died 2 months later. I seriously wouldn't send my worst enemy to see him....they deserve better than that.

August 28th, 2010
The Best
This is one of the kindest most caring doctor that can be. He is just the best