Internist, Gastroenterologist (digestive)
Video profile

by Hana M on Apr 28th, 2014

Dr Weitzman is the most caring doctor I ever encountered He takes his time listening to you. His diagnostics are first rate. He takes my calls at any time and respond to all my questions patiently. I have highly recommended him to all my friends and family.

by Tom, on Apr 28th, 2014

This doctor is amazing! the staff right away helped me, and Dr. was so nice, took his time trying to explain everything is fine, and answered all my questions, go there!

ever had a colonoscopy in a room with black mold? show details ever had a colonoscopy in a room with black mold?
by Poopified PAtient on Jul 25th, 2013

I have and i woke up in a broom closet still covered in my own fecal matter. They didn't even have an iv in me to hydrate me at all. I am lucky i didn't die of some sort of infection. DONT GO THERE!!! Maybe for a consult, but honestly he is nothing special...but don't risk your life by letting him perform anything on you

Doctor's Response

This is completely untrue! I never respond to social media but whoever this patient is should be ashamed of themselves. My facility is fully accredited and has passed multiple inspections. Patients leave the office knowing that they have had a complete and thorough colonoscopy without any doubts about their safety or the expertise of their doctor.

Simply the best-- show details Simply the best--
Sep 2nd, 2012

Extremely competent, sensitive and instantly gains your trust.Always with that warm smile of his.He is one special doctor.

Aug 2nd, 2010

Dr. Weitzman is an extremely intelligent physician with a great bedside manner. He spends ample time with you and is systematic in his diagnostic skills. I highly recommend him.