Overall Review

July 6th, 2016
Great Doctor
One of the most compassionate Dr's that I have ever met. He is attentive, kind, no-nonsense, and direct.

September 21st, 2015
Cares about his patients
Great doctor

June 21st, 2015
Skilled, compassionate physician and surgeon
Excellent doctor. He stepped in to help me when my doctor wasn't around then when I couldn't get an appointment at the office. I was so very sick and in a great deal of pain. Dr Weizer took care of me both in the hospital/ICU, and from his office. He even had his nurse call me the next day to check on me......I felt like I could trust him and he really cared about me as a patient. I work in health care and HIGHLY recommend this doctor to everyone. Thank you Dr Weizer!

March 2nd, 2013
The Best, couldn't be happier with outcome.
This Doctor has moved to Christ Hospital in Cincinnati, OH. Glad he did, because I plan to use him any time I need a Urology doctor. Very knowledge, willing to explain things, and will act upon your concerns. He takes the patient seriously. And by the way, I was virtually pain free after my surgery - amazing. Can't beat that!

April 5th, 2012
Dr Gil Weizer is an excellent doctor. While at Kings Daughters' Hospital with a gall bladder attach, a "spot" was found on my bladder. Dr Weizer confirmed that it was bladder cancer, made his recommendations and allowed my wife and I to make our decision without any pressure from him. Once the decision was made, he made all the necessary arrangements for my bladder removal. Even though my surgery was at the University of Michigan (which was my choice), I still visit Dr Weizer as needed and am always treated like an old friend by Dr Weizer and his staff. There are not enough words to describe how I feel about Dr Weizer. I highly recommend Dr Weizer for any urological problems.