A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gil Wernovsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wernovsky
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Wernovsky Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gil Wernovsky, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wernovsky graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Wernovsky has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Miami Children's Hospital
- Abington Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gil Wernovsky MD is a male Pediatrician, has 30 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Cardiology, and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gil Wernovsky practice?
- Dr. Gil Wernovsky has 1 office location.
Dr. Gil Wernovsky practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Cardiology, and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine near Miami, FL.
See Miami Pediatricians and Miami Pediatric Specialists.