A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gila Leiter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gila Leiter, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gila Leiter, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Pain
Education & Awards
Dr. Leiter graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Leiter has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
- Mt Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gila Leiter MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Gila Leiter practice?
- Dr. Gila Leiter has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gila Leiter practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near New York, NY.
See New York Obstetricians & Gynecologists.