A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gila Weinstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gila Weinstein is Good.
Education & Awards
Dr. Weinstein graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Weinstein has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- St Luke's Roosevelt Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gila R Weinstein MD is a female Plastic Surgeon, has 8 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Gila R. Weinstein practice?
- Dr. Gila Weinstein has 3 office locations.
Dr. Gila Weinstein practices Plastic Surgery and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery near Pomona, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Pomona Surgeons.