A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gilad Amiel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gilad Amiel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Amiel
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Amiel Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Renal Failure (Acute Kidney Failure)
- Bladder Removal (Cystectomy)
- Neoplasm Invasiveness
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Prostate Diseases (Prostatic Diseases)
- Transurethral Prostactectomy (TURP)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Bladder Cancer (Transitional Cell Carcinoma)
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
Education & Awards
Dr. Amiel graduated from Ben Gurion Univ Of Negev, Beer-Sheva.
Dr. Amiel has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Ben Taub General Hospital
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gilad Eliahu Amiel MD is a male Urologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Gilad E. Amiel practice?
- Dr. Gilad Amiel has 3 office locations.
Dr. Gilad Amiel practices Urology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Urologists.