A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gilad Amiel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gilad Amiel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Renal Failure (Acute Kidney Failure)
- Bladder Removal (Cystectomy)
- Neoplasm Invasiveness
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Prostate Diseases (Prostatic Diseases)
- Transurethral Prostactectomy (TURP)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Bladder Cancer (Transitional Cell Carcinoma)
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
Education & Awards
Dr. Amiel graduated from Ben Gurion Univ Of Negev, Beer-Sheva.
Dr. Amiel has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Ben Taub General Hospital
- Texas Children's Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Amiel accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Cigna - 8 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gilad E. Amiel practice?
Dr. Gilad Amiel practices Urology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Urologists.