Dr. Gilad Amiel Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gilad Amiel?

3 Ratings with 1 Comment

January 14th, 2014

Wonderful, Wonderful Doctor

Dr Amiel has been my doctor for almost 3 years now. I did a lot of research before picking him for my bladder issues, because I needed a doctor that was familiar with radiation damage, from cancer treatment 30 years prior. I could not have found a better doctor. He has changed my quality of life. I will say that when you go to see him you will probably have to wait, but that is only because he will stay and talk with you as long as needed. I ended up having to have major surgery, and I am so thankful that he was there to perform it. I can't enough good things about Dr. Amiel. He is an awesome doctor, and I highly recommend him.

June 18th, 2014