A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gilbert Dale:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Dale graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia.
Dr. Dale has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Agnes Medical Center
- Community Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gilbert A Dale MD is a male Urologist and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Gilbert A. Dale practice?
- Dr. Gilbert Dale has 3 office locations.
Dr. Gilbert Dale practices Urology near Fresno, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Tulare, CA.
See Fresno Urologists.