A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gilbert Dale:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dale
Prostate Cancer Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' prostate cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dale Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Dale graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia.
Dr. Dale has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Agnes Medical Center
- Community Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gilbert Alton Dale MD is a male Urologist and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Gilbert A. Dale practice?
- Dr. Gilbert Dale has 9 office locations.
Dr. Gilbert Dale practices Urology near Fresno, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Reedley, CA and Madera, CA.
See Fresno Urologists.