Dr. Gilbert Arizaga Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gilbert Arizaga?

May 19th, 2016

Dr. Arizaga provided the advice I needed along with samples of recommended over-the counter products.

January 26th, 2016

Professor

Without any hesitation, both my husband and I highly recommend Dr. Arizaga. Besides having excellent technical knowledge and skills, he is genuine, perceptive, and thorough. He is a caring person, who focuses on the individual who has come to him for his expertise. For me, this was such a welcome change.

September 8th, 2015

The best Derm. Doctor ever.

June 15th, 2015

This is the best doctor I have ever seen!

This man is amazing! He diagnosed me and prescribed just what was needed to help me. I have never had a doctor with such expertise, he knew what ask and his direct communication made the visit worth the traveling from Las Cruces. He so impressed my caregiver that he asked if he could be seen, and Dr. Arizaga had him fill out the insurance information with the front desk and saw him the same day! My only problem is that his phone has been ringing busy so there may be a problem with the phone line, as I need to reschedule.

September 17th, 2013

Well respected doctor

Dr. Arizaga cared for my children back when he was a pediatrician and was very highly regarded. He remains highly regarded, now, as a dermatologist as well. I go to him annually as follow-up to a past health issue. He carefully listens to what I have to say. I have never felt that Dr. Arizaga did not know what he was talking about. His explanations are thorough and in terms a "lay person" understands. He asks good, valid questions and gives good, coherent directions and suggestions. He does not rush a patient at all! I have no trouble recommending this doctor and would sincerely like to find a general practitioner in the area with similar qualities.

February 27th, 2013

Amazing Physician and Staff

Dr. Arizaga is an absolutely wonderful physician and person! He knows what he is doing. He is truly caring and thoughtful. We go to him from our home out of New Mexico, because in our opinion, there is no better Dermatologist in the United States!

November 7th, 2016