A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gilbert Beauperthuy-Rojas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gilbert Beauperthuy-Rojas is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Beauperthuy-Rojas
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Beauperthuy-Rojas Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Disorders
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Beauperthuy-Rojas graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie.
Dr. Beauperthuy-Rojas has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Kendall Regional Medical Center
- Healthsouth Doctors' Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gilbert D Beauperthuy-Rojas DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Gilbert D. Beauperthuy-Rojas practice?
- Dr. Gilbert Beauperthuy-Rojas has 1 office location.
Dr. Gilbert Beauperthuy-Rojas practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Miami, FL.
See Miami Orthopedic Surgeons.