Dr. Gilbert George Berdine MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine.
Learn more about Dr. Gilbert Berdine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gilbert Berdine, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Berdine graduated from Harvard University , Boston.More Education & Awards
Dr. Berdine has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- University Medical Center - Lubbock
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Berdine accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 3 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Presbyterian Health Plan - 9 plans
- Lovelace Health Plan - 10 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gilbert G. Berdine practice?
Dr. Gilbert Berdine practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine near Decatur, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Lubbock, TX and Dallas, TX.
See Decatur Internists, Decatur Pulmonologists, and Decatur Urgent Care Centers.