A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gilbert Berdine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gilbert Berdine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Berdine
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Berdine Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gilbert Berdine, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Berdine graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Berdine has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Texas Specialty Hospital-Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gilbert G Berdine MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Gilbert G. Berdine practice?
- Dr. Gilbert Berdine has 1 office location.
Dr. Gilbert Berdine practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Internists and Lubbock Pulmonologists.