A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gilbert Berdine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gilbert Berdine, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Berdine graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Berdine has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Texas Specialty Hospital-Dallas
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Berdine accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 3 plans
- Presbyterian Health Plan - 9 plans
- Lovelace Health Plan - 10 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Evercare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gilbert G. Berdine practice?
Dr. Gilbert Berdine practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine near Lubbock, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Decatur, TX and Dallas, TX.
See Lubbock Internists, Lubbock Pulmonologists, and Lubbock Critical Care Practitioners.