A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gilbert Berenguer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gilbert Berenguer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gilbert Berenguer, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Nutritional Support
- Preventive Medicine
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Berenguer graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Berenguer has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Berenguer accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 4 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 24 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gilbert K. Berenguer practice?
Dr. Gilbert Berenguer practices Internal Medicine near Dearborn, MI.
See Dearborn Internists.