A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gilbert Brodsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gilbert Brodsky, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Germ Cell Cancer (Germ Cell and Embryonal Neoplasm)
- Surgical Pathology
- Testis Cancer (Testicular Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Brodsky graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Brodsky has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Harvard Vanguard Medical Associates
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Brodsky accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gilbert L. Brodsky practice?
Dr. Gilbert Brodsky practices Pathology and Anatomic Pathology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Pathologists.