A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gilbert Brodsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brodsky
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gilbert Brodsky, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Germ Cell Cancer (Germ Cell and Embryonal Neoplasm)
- Surgical Pathology
- Testis Cancer (Testicular Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Brodsky graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Brodsky has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Harvard Vanguard Medical Associates
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gilbert L Brodsky MD is a male Pathologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Gilbert L. Brodsky practice?
- Dr. Gilbert Brodsky has 3 office locations.
Dr. Gilbert Brodsky practices Anatomic Pathology near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Needham Heights, MA.
See Boston Pathologists.