A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gilbert Chandler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gilbert Chandler is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gilbert Chandler, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Chandler graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Chandler has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Northeast Georgia Medical Center
- Union General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gilbert Sewell Chandler MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Gilbert S. Chandler practice?
- Dr. Gilbert Chandler has 3 office locations.
Dr. Gilbert Chandler practices Anesthesiology near Gainesville, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Buford, GA.
See Gainesville Anesthesiologists.