A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gilbert Child:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gilbert Child, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Child graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Child has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
- Good Samaritan Regional Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gilbert Carl Child MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Gilbert C. Child practice?
- Dr. Gilbert Child has 3 office locations.
Dr. Gilbert Child practices Ophthalmology near Portland, OR.
See Portland Ophthalmologists.