A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gilbert Child:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Child
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Child Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gilbert Child, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Child graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Child has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
- Good Samaritan Regional Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gilbert Carl Child MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Gilbert C. Child practice?
- Dr. Gilbert Child has 1 office location.
Dr. Gilbert Child practices Ophthalmology near Portland, OR.
See Portland Ophthalmologists.